for sale; stock shifter from 03 cobra

anyone want a shifter from a 2003 svt cobra 6 speed ? I replaced mine at 4K miles so it's like new. Sold the car, so no chance of ever putting it back again.

Reply to
RT

I have an idea... have it machined to fit yer beemer.

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I bet the guy that bought the 03 was really pissed when he discovered that screwdriver shoved where the shifter should have been.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Nah, it'd still be better than the stock one. :)

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

shhhh, don't tell anyone ! :-) He sure had to get used to the steeda. He had not driven a stick in years. Add to that the heavy clutch of the cobra and it was quite a show he put up after he bought it. I had to drive with him to get the title transferred.

Reply to
RT