For those of you who are curious as to what I look like...

I've seen a lot of you folks... figured I'd throw in my 2 cents as well. I have a myspace.com profile up:

I ain't nothin speshul to look at... but enjoy anyway.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors
Reply to
<memset

wrote

"Josh -- Sep 8, 2004 11:26 PM -- '....oooh, i loooove yo lips babeh.'"

???

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

opined in news:IUb0d.9617$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:

Uh... I wasnt curious at all... and I'll keep it mysterious, thank you very much!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic opined in news:Xns956084F7E6FE8BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

Do want to see real pic of Kate, tho

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Ooohh, ooohh, I have some of those.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

LOL that's just my friend screwin around.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

> 3&Mytoken=20040909233318> >

Reply to
<memset

Look s*****ad.... don't make me come over there and smack you! Kate

| >> I've seen a lot of you folks... figured I'd throw in my 2 cents as | >> well. I have a myspace.com profile up: | >

| > Uh... I wasnt curious at all... and I'll keep it mysterious, thank you | > very much! | >

| | Do want to see real pic of Kate, tho

Reply to
SVTKate

Don.. you too. I'll tell your bride on you!

| > > opined in news:IUb0d.9617$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com: | > >

| > > Uh... I wasnt curious at all... and I'll keep it mysterious, thank you | > > very much! | > >

| > Do want to see real pic of Kate, tho | | | --- | Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. | Checked by AVG anti-virus system

SVTKate

LOL

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Well, ex-cyuoooz ME!

WTH's THAT all about?!!!!

SVTKate opined in news:R0n0d.16337$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Sept. 15

Well happy birthday to you and to me also, my birthday is Sept. 15 too!

Reply to
winze

Oh wow. Cool! How old are you going to be?? :)

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Uh-oh. Have you offered them to her for a price first??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

41
Reply to
winze

Old fart!!! hehe.. you're over the hill already ;D. I'll be 20.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Careful, there's lots of us old farts in here.

47 on 6/8.
Reply to
John

:-O Damn, it doesn't sound the same here as it does when I say it to my kids...

You have to hear it with a chickle in the voice BM... sorry.

Here's the most recent pic I have of me, and my youngins and their spouses and.. gawd.. the future little car killer!

Hope you are sitting down and have your dark glasses on!

Kate PS: You're ex-cyuooozed! LOL

Reply to
SVTKate

me too... 47 on 7/8

Kate

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Full Boar turbo mufflers | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | >

| > > 41 | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Well damn! Me 6/7. Kate 7/8. Ain't that cute!

Reply to
John

You know, I'd bet money there are enough of us 41 year olds in this group to hold you down and let Kate go to town with her radio antenna....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]