ford cylinder layout 5.4L triton

Hey guys,
What's the cylinder arrangement? #1 on the forward passenger side and odd numbers in increasing order on that side or what?

Passenger side (front to rear): 1234 Driver side (front to rear): 5678 . Dan 2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things

They still number their engines wrong, but at least they got rid of the positive ground:)
Happy New Year,
Al

What year did the negative ground appear?
--
John
ThunderSnake #59

I know that. I can't remember the year they changed. What year was it?
--
John
ThunderSnake #59