Ford Motor Shifts Gears?

It appears that Ford has finally started to get it, well, at least one part of the puzzle. And this part of the puzzle says that business as usual, doesn't cut it in today's hyper-competitive market. The market wants continual improvement, not the old plan of design a vehicle and then wait for it to die on the vine before you make changes or offer a replacement.

Any way... very interesting article. Take a read.

Reply to
NoOption5L

at the dealership there are alot of unhappy customers fom engines that popped plugs to the 3.8 focus is crap

face it ford is crap

hurc ast

Reply to
gerald smith

I got a better idea, give us the falcon and it's ute. ;)

Reply to
Brent P

lmfao give the people their money back more like it

hurc ast

Reply to
gerald smith

Unfortunately the Falcon name has been trademarked by ...Pep Boys I think?!? For a tire of all things!!! AARGH!! The 500 was, IIRC, originally going to be called "Falcon" until the TM issues came up.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Ford lost the case to stop pep boys from using 'futura' which was last used in the USA on a particular trim level of fairmont....

Reply to
Brent P

UTE??? I'd love to see the Falcon show up as a 4 door version of the Mustang.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Oh YEAHH!!!!! Now I remember!!!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

The 'ute' is a modern falcon ranchero

Reply to
Brent P

Thought a picture would help:

Here are the fpv versions:

?link_id=2.532
And the regular:
on 'falcon ute')

Reply to
Brent P

"Brent P" wrote

Which looks like a retro...

It's all about retro now. At least at Ford.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Cept I don't think they ever stopped building them down under.

Reply to
Brent P

version of

Not bad. But I don't care for the heavy rake of the windshield. I think with a few touchups it could be really cool.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L