Ford Mustang hype will be over in 2.5 years.

Engine No 5.0 Liter DOHC 4.6-liter SOHC 24-valve V-8, 300 hp 315 lb-ft Transmission No 6 speed or 7 speed Only 5-sp man, 5-sp auto Air Conditioning (manual) No Auto Tilt steering wheel No Telescopic No navigation. No controls on steering wheel No sun roof Four Gauges includes fuel Perfer to have body of a Mustang and Interior of a Mazda 6

Reply to
Enterprise

Thank God we don't have to put up with all that extraneous stuff!

BTW, the cruise control is on the steering wheel.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

The whole idea was to go back to the beginnings and modernize them. The exterior styling, although obviously updated, is based on the original '64

1/2 Mustang. The interior is very obviously retro. I think that those are all good things. Obviously different people have different preferences. Sorry that the car doesn't fit your preferences.
Reply to
Ken Zwyers

I imagine someone said the same thing about the Mustang back in 1965,

1973, 1979 and 1994 too. Care to guess what your predicti> Engine No 5.0 Liter DOHC 4.6-liter SOHC 24-valve V-8, 300 hp 315 lb-ft
Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Your hype was over 2.5 seconds into reading it...

Reply to
JohnR66