Ford Mustang pics

WindsorFox[SS] opined

Yeah but,,

  1. I'm a lot smarter and know more and sometimes give usable advice

  1. I carry Kate's purse

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

WindsorFox[SS] opined in news:SqEFd.23333$sf5.3172@lakeread05:

So I see you're the newest member there... plan on some counter-activity?

Never mind.. i dont have time! ;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Holy duct tape and dupli-color Batman! Maybe they work for Trimbrite and get a staff discount. Thanks for the chuckle Kate! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

any time Stu :)

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

The only reason I'm (was) the newest member there is he must have done an upgrade that dumped all the accounts OR he dumped me for not showing up for several months. I just remade the account I had. If you do a search you should see some posts by me over the years.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote | Is this supposed to impress me in some insignificant way? | Are you trying to pull rank on me? You have tenure? | Seniority? Maybe some stripes sewn on the side of your monitor? | | Try to imagine how little I care! - SVTKate

Re: quotes

Do you LIKE imagining the puzzled look on my face as I ask myself "Why the hell is he DOING THAT ???!!"

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Where's there??

Reply to
Richard

LOL it keeps me busy...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Dang... if that's the case, c'mon over. I have brush to clear, trees to thin, fences to fix, floors to scrub, cars that need washin and no tellin what else needs to be done. I'll keep you PLENTY busy!

| > Re: quotes | >

| > Do you LIKE imagining the puzzled look on my face as I ask myself | > "Why the hell is he DOING THAT ???!!" | >

| > Kate | >

| | LOL it keeps me busy... | | -- | Is this supposed to impress me in some insignificant way? | Are you trying to pull rank on me? You have tenure? | Seniority? Maybe some stripes sewn on the side of your monitor? | | Try to imagine how little I care! - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate

alt.binaries.pictures.autos the subject line is PING: Stu

=¬)

| > Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Sarah Czepiel wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

How 'ya doin', Sara? Great to hear from you. Still have the '97 or what? Updates, plz.

Joe