"Ford, Shelby, Hertz go at it once again with rent-a-racers"

Ford, Shelby, Hertz go at it once again with rent-a-racers at

Mike

I saw some at Hertz in Phoenix last week. The Hertz guy claimed that Hertz/PHX had 185 of the 500 built, and he verbally quoted $150/day as the rental fee.

I lost interest when I discovered that they all had auto transmissions; so much for rent-a-racer.

Reply to
Bob Willard