Ford Sucks....

Did someone call my name? Ralph? Bulher? Bulher? Anyone?

I am better than your kids and my Mazda is faster than your slow ass Fords.

WT!

Reply to
White Tornado

Non-original item #1 We're not in the 80s anymore.

Non-original item #2. You ripped that off....

and my Mazda is faster than your slow ass Fords.

Unless your car is from the 80s like your ideas are, your Mazda IS a Ford.

ATTN all long-time RAMFM'ers: What was the big deal you used to make about this guy?

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

LOL! Got money?

Reply to
Ron Hammon

And THAT is what I'd like to know. I used to read in here about the *GASP* White Tornado. Oooooooooooh, WT! PFFT! What a hack!

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

Reply to
C. Olofsson

His Mazda is an RX7 last model variety and has an LS1 in it. I posted a link to the site a few months ago. Just an FYI.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

It is a nice one, and can probably run high nines or low tens

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule

Thanks for the inteligent input..... You and your Mazda (ugh) deserve each other..

Reply to
Mstngcnv96

Reply to
Michael Seeley

and so... who cares.. it's not a Mustang it's a morphodite.

Kate

| >It is a nice one, and can probably run high nines or low tens | >

| | | Mike | 1997 Explorer | Lowered with KYB Shocks | Soon: 2003 Cobra Wheels | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate,

I just simply don't have the time anymore to dedicate to trolling. And after a while when you actually get to know some people in the group making everyone really mad at you kinda loses it's appeal. So every once in a while can I not just drop in and see whats up without stirring up the hornest nest?

Yer Pal, WT.

Reply to
White Tornado

Well there is an explaination why I had to switch out that POS FORD motor for something from The General.

LS1 Baby. WT.

Reply to
White Tornado

Reply to
Michael Seeley

Stupid women are... some of us have more sense than that.

Kate

| > Mike wrote: | > >

| > > His Mazda is an RX7 last model variety and has an LS1 in it. I posted a link | > > to the site a few months ago. Just an FYI. | > >

| > > Mike | >

| > That's all fine and dandy, but there are two things a car--ANY | > CAR--cannot do: | > 1. give you a big dick--if that's what you need | > 2. make people like you | | #2 is not true. I've learned women like men with Dodge Vipers. Women | are shallow like that. | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------- | "Horsepower is a meaningless number (except to idiots that don't know | anything.)" | "Horsepower and torque cross at 5252RPM. Any horsepower after that is | simply wasted work." -- Devils944

Reply to
SVTKate

I cannot believe that you are dumb, and shallow enough, to make a remark like that!

Kate

| If you find dumb enough shallow women, they like anything shiny.... ;-) | | JS | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Did I say I was dumb and shallow, or that all women were?

I just get disgusted around here when I see girls falling all over themselves because some dork put a wing and some funny looking yellow stickers on a sedate family car. I also get disgusted when I see girls that didn't talk to me the day before while driving the Probe around start yelling at me because I'm in my snake.

Not worth my time.

I met my girl while I was working at a bowling alley. She didn't know I had a real job. She didn't know I owned the shiny red beast sitting outside. I was wearing a pair of old jeans and a bad golf shirt that said "Plaza Lanes" on it. Nonetheless, she liked me for who I was. She's attractive, smart, funny, talented, not afraid to do her own thing, and not afraid to tell you how it is.

*That* is the kind of girl I like. I didn't buy my snake for anyone but me. My friend bought an Eclipse GT in the hopes of attracting women, but I keep telling him that the only kind of women he's going to attract with a car is the kind of woman who only wants him for money... unless he finds one of the rare ones who really does like him for him but just notices him because of the car. He doesn't listen. He's also been single his whole life (26 years).

I made the previous comment to follow along with the thread. That some women are shallow enough to "like" a guy based solely on his vehicle of choice (in that case, a Viper), is sad, and the reason why my current girlfriend is the first girl I've had in four years. I'd rather not even bother if she's fake and shallow, or dumb.

Sorry if I offended you. :-(

JS

Reply to
JS

Untwist your panties - he wasn't saying all women are dumb and shallow. I think he was only referring to the actual dumb, shallow women (read: gold-diggers).

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

nope, you didn't... bu tit sure looked that way.

| | I just get disgusted around here when I see girls falling all over | themselves because some dork put a wing and some funny looking yellow | stickers on a sedate family car. I also get disgusted when I see girls that | didn't talk to me the day before while driving the Probe around start | yelling at me because I'm in my snake. |

Ever wonder what the mentality is there with these girls?

| Not worth my time.

I hope not.

| | I met my girl while I was working at a bowling alley. She didn't know I had | a real job. She didn't know I owned the shiny red beast sitting outside. I | was wearing a pair of old jeans and a bad golf shirt that said "Plaza Lanes" | on it. Nonetheless, she liked me for who I was. She's attractive, smart, | funny, talented, not afraid to do her own thing, and not afraid to tell you | how it is.

Uh huh... now the truth comes out, she likes your butt! LOL!

| | *That* is the kind of girl I like. I didn't buy my snake for anyone but me. | My friend bought an Eclipse GT

Funny, my son bought the GT 3000 for much the same reason, will they never learn?

| I made the previous comment to follow along with the thread. That some | women are shallow enough to "like" a guy based solely on his vehicle of | choice (in that case, a Viper), is sad, and the reason why my current | girlfriend is the first girl I've had in four years. I'd rather not even | bother if she's fake and shallow, or dumb. | | Sorry if I offended you. :-(

Naaww, but I had to yank your chain a little. ;¬D

Kate

| > Kate | >

| > | If you find dumb enough shallow women, they like anything shiny.... ;-) | > | | > | JS | > | | > | | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate