Ford tries for blandest, ugliest vehicle in the World

It looks pretty good to me. Far better then all the Scions I see out there. No matter what Ford does there will always be people who bitch about it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Haven't cruised our local dealer's lot for a long time, so went thru this morning. Small town, he sells everything Ford-Mercury-Lincoln. Rows and rows of Explorers, Taurus X, MKXs, etc. Quite a large inventory.....surprisingly, only 2 Mustangs....one GT and one Saleen.

They have 2 MKSs.....sort of like them and glad they are more distinct than just a Taurus/Sable with a different grill: unique sheet metal, dash, door panels, etc. Stickered around $45,000........I'd consider a low-mileage, off-lease one when my 500 needs replacing.

But, I'm sorry, the Flex just looks like a loaf of bread.......and if I'm gonna drive a box something that big, I wanna be higher off the ground! If I'm gonna spend that much, I want a little style.

Reply to
Itsfrom Click