Ford vehicles in general - my blatherings

I think Ford is doing a lot of things right! I purchased a 2010 Ford Flex in January that I'm very pleased with. It's not quite a car or SUV and shares the same platform as the Taurus and 2011 Explorer. I saw many Flexes on a recent trip to the South and SE US. but I don't see many up here in the "frozen tundra" of Minnesota where many people feel that they need a 4WD SUV to negotiate the snow in winter. Just blathering, Dick in MN

Reply to
dickr2