Fordnatics list

Can someone tell me how to subscribe?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I had never heard of this list before, but it looks interesting. The page at

lists howto subscribe to the 50natics list, and directions for the Fordnaticslist subscription information is at
Each page specifies that it is a HIGH VOLUME list. I'd like the information, but not if it's gonna get me eighty emails a day to wade through. Does anyone know how high high volume is? Is the list published somewhere and / or available via RSS somewhere?

Reply to
Jim C

Jim C wrote in news:ed31376d-cd68-418f-baba- snipped-for-privacy@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

When you get your subscription, change to the digest mode. You'll be behind on some topics, but it condenses it all into one email.

Reply to
elaich

"Big Al" wrote in news:47bfba0b$0$508$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

I followed the procedure listed in the next post, and was denied because I am an "unknown user." What the hell? Of course, I'm an unknown user. Are these lists by invitation only?

Reply to
elaich

I emailed them everything but my car. Still no luch.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

As a member, I can say you need to send an e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@lists.mustangworks.com with "subscribe" in the subject line...

That's how I did it about 10 years ago...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha