Former SEMA Mustang Hits Auction Block Dressed in Red

The last line in the article says: "What would you pay for this unique Mustang?"

Well, I'd pay $1 to NOT park that hideous thing in front of my house. I suppose I just don't appreciate art...

Reply to
twk

Sorry, I forgot the link!

Reply to
twk

Meh, if I won it or got it really cheap I'd take it. Sell the tires and rims to fund painting the bottom half of the car. Think I'd replace everything red on the inside with black as well.

Reply to
WindsorFo

fugley - a stock engine too.

why put $$ into "pretty", instead of "performance" ?

I would insure it for theft, and then leave the keys in it, unlocked.

Reply to
biofilm