Fox parts for sale - Phoenix AZ

I've got some leftover parts I'd like to get rid of.

Doors from an 88 GT Notchback - Good shape, missing the outside door handles. Doors have Power windows and mirrors. Might be missing one of the window motors and lock actuators too. Sheet metal in very good shape, just a couple small parking lot dings on the drivers door. Passenger door had a little squished spot near the hinge from the accident - $25 each. These are red (canyon red I think).

I also have manual window/mirror set of doors, $15 each. Also in good shape. These are white.

Most of the exhaust system from the 88. The part with the 4 cats. $25

Center console - $15 Parts from the dash, but not the instrument cluster. - $10

Gas tank - $20

10 hole wheels in the normal argent color with tires on them. Three of these - $10 each.

10 hole wheel, no tire, black color, never used - $10

I've got some used stock injectors, not sure how many. $5 each or 2 for $7.50

These wheels and tires can replace your space saver spare so you have a real tire if you ever need it.

Call Jim 602-980-2774 for details on any of this stuff.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

What color is the center console and is the ashtray intact?

Reply to
Chad Woodhams

It's what I think is green and others think is gray. The ashtray is intact. I know the spring had come off and I put a different spring on it so it would work properly.