fox steering problem...

'92 4cyl lx rag joint is falling apart...what is the easiest way to replace? ...in UK

Reply to
jim stewart

is this what I want ? .......

jim stewart

maybe. I bought a similar kit for my 69 firebird and there was no way to make it work when I compared it to the old one. Also, you need to be able to remove the rivets on the old one.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

got the rivets out and repair kit arrived this morning....should be a doddle......

Reply to
jim stewart

fitted....

Reply to
jim stewart

Mmmmm.......no play any longer.....nice

Reply to
jimbo...

Congrats! Many years ago I might have tackled a problem like that, but I'm loosing ambition. That, and I have only one car at this time.

Reply to
twk