FREE: 1970 standard seats in NJ

For FREE: 2 standard front seats from a 1970 mustang. Black vinyl in excellent shape with no rips or tears. Not quite show car quality with minor nicks and scratches on the plastic, but excellent for a driver. I was going to put these into a 66 Mustang coupe, but sold it before I got the chance.

The catch: you have to pick them up in the central part of Northern NJ. No, I won't ship them, no matter how nicely you ask - if I wanted to do that, I would have sold them on eBay :)

They've been in my basement for a long time and will go out on the next township cleanup day if no one wants them. Email me at atsparagon at hotmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!

-Alex

Reply to
a l e x