Free CARFAX Report!

Enjoy!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Chandler
***************Where the link sends you:***************

Interested in a FREE CARFAX Vehicle History Report?

What CARFAX Offers: CARFAX, pioneer of the vehicle history report, has been providing consumers with a virtual "background check" on any used car for nearly two decades. CARFAX Vehicle History Reports reveal the truth about used cars by revealing hidden problems in a vehicle's past, such as:

Totaled in an Accident/Salvaged Odometer Rollbacks Lemons Stolen Cars Flood Damage Fire Damage Recalls And Much More.

Consumers simply need to enter a Vehicle ID Number (VIN) into our database and CARFAX does the rest of the work for you.

**********What you see when you click the button for the *free* report:*******

We're sorry. An unauthorized user or referring site sent you to this link, and it cannot be processed.

To see a sample of a CARFAX Vehicle History Report, click here or continue on

if you would like to purchase a CARFAX Vehicle History Report.

Thank you for your interest in learning the Truth About Used Cars!

Nothing in life is free!

Reply to
Greg B.

at 22 Jul 2003, Chris Chandler [ snipped-for-privacy@chandlers.ws] wrote in news:mUkTa.5397$ snipped-for-privacy@fe04.atl.webusenet.com:

Hmmm. Are you sure? This is what I get... :-)

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the service.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the service is not currently running. You can use the 'Services' Control Panel to verify that the service is running and to restart it if necessary.

Windows NT error number 2 occurred.

Reply to
Paul

odometer

I used IE and got the full carfax back on my vert! Maybe we used up all the freebies!

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert
Reply to
Matt

Cool, thanks I got mine with no probs. It looks like I am the 4th owner of my truck. Does anyone know how to find out previous owners? I'd like to contact a couple of the previous owners if its possible. Thanks! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Got mine no problem! They must have shut down the link fairly quickly. Saw the link on

thought I would pass it along since I see so many requests. Sorry about that!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Chandler

There is another link to CarFax there that appears to be good until July 31. I have reports on just about everything here now, I cleared my history, files, and cookies after running each.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy