Free full carfax. hurry, expires 11/10 evening

Just found this link, ends tonight tho, but a free full carfax. See link way at the bottom of the article...

Enjoy!

Reply to
Paul

WAY cool! Thanks Paul! I always wondered what would come up on Shug... now I know.

Just as I thought, she's purrrrrrfect!

*wink*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

My car is "perfect" too (HAAAAAAAAAAA my car was a BITCH to me when i bought her... she's getting good now though)

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Excuse language.

Reply to
<memset

Thanks for the link. To get more than one report, clear your cookie file.

-JD

Reply to
JD Adams

thanks, I just found out the milage on my car may be wrong or it just was reported wrong

CARFAX analyzed the mileage history for this 1986 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FABP26A6GF309002) and found no inconsistent odometer readings.

Date: Mileage: 02/18/1992 41,368 02/09/1993 94,035 02/09/1993 94,035 06/07/2001 94,035 07/31/2002 94,035 06/12/2003 56,210

thats what i got. but it says exceeds mechanical limits but i discovered taht just means since it only has 5 digits and cant show the

100,000
Reply to
John Wiebalk

at 10 Nov 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:UMXrb.10258$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Glad to be of help hon...

I figured she was. As is Pony. Clean as a whistle. As I knew. One previous owner who paid on her for 5 years. :-) Bought her at 2200 miles so she probably started life as a demo...

Take care,

Reply to
Paul

at 10 Nov 2003, JD Adams [ snipped-for-privacy@Promedia.Net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Your welcome, kudo's go to slickdeals.net, they had it. I've started a habit to check them daily...

Reply to
Paul

Hi,

I run a similar website called Retail Retreat. Please check me out when you get a chance at

Thanks, Grant

Reply to
Grant

I think there was a pop up ad when I went to your site. It may have been triggered by leaving the previous site I was on.

If it was your site, I will never go back. And I am sure I am not the only one.

If it was the previous, I'll check your site out every now and then.

The Billy

Reply to
True Hockey Historian

Sorry about that, please check it again. I have no pop-up ads so it must have come from the previous site. Please try again and post back here whether or not you got a pop-up. If you still get them then I don't know where they are coming from.

Thanks, Grant

Reply to
Grant

I went back, and no pop ups.