FS 1965 Mustang in Oahu, Hawaii

My wife just got informed that the house her car is being stored in is being sold. She moved away from Hawaii 5 years ago, and we are slowly getting reports on the condition of the car, since the house was being rented during that time.

Here is the known information:

1965 Mustang 6cyl standard options, convertible (needs new top), automatic, white with blue interior. Sounds like the car will need some work. We are working with her sister who is selling the house to get us some more information on the car.

I am posting here to find if there is ANY interest in Oahu, or to see if I should ship to our house in San Diego, and fix it up a bit and sell from here. If any one is interested please send a e-mail. Thanks! Glenn

Reply to
Glenn