FS 1966 Mustang Coupe, 289 C4 Factory AC. Southern California

I am so sad to say that I have to sell my Mustang for personal reasons.

1966 Mustang with original 289, C4 Auto Transmission

65B Z 68A 01F 71 6 6

2 Door Hardtop, Sauterne Gold, Ivy Gold and White Pony Interior, Built June 1 1965 or 1966?, Los Angeles District, 2.80:1 axle ratio, with C-4 Automatic.

6R07C 20XXX5 (X inserted to conceal my VIN #)

1966, San Jose Assembly plant, 2 door hardtop, 8 cyl, 289 cu in, 2 barrel Carb. Consecutive unit # 20XXX5.

Factory Air, Styled Steel Wheels, Pony Interior Original AM Radio Power Steering White Vinyl Top Rust Free

CONDITION. Impeccable condition Upholstery perfect Carpet inside and in trunk perfect Spare Tire and Jack, etc perfect Paint Perfect, except for ding caused by wifey (God Bless Her) Brand New Brakes

MODIFICATIONS Brand New 235 60 14 BF Goodrich T/A Radial Tires at all corners. Brand New Carburetor (4 Barrel) Brand New Intake Manifold (Aluminum) Brand New High Performance Camshaft Brand New ignition coil Pointless Distributor

4:11 Rear End Shift Kit in Transmission Exhaust Manifold (Headers) Custom Mandrel Bent Exhaust System, exiting in front of the rear tires

All work done by a Mustang Builder in Upland, California. Receipts available All original parts removed were kept by me, and will go with the car.

This is a fast car (For a 1966 car)

I am located in Southern California, near Ontario Airport and near Pomona Raceway, and California Speedway, 40 miles east of Los Angeles (Rancho Cucamonga to be specific) I have POURED over $15,500 in the car! Will sell for $10,500 American Dollars.

You can see the car at this link:

Thank you for looking at my ad here.

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Just Me "Koi"

She is a real beauty.............

Bill S.

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

NOOOOO DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Would ya take 5K? (Just kidding)

That sucks. I won't ask why ( none of my business!)

I remember someone posted pics of your car on the Binary Auto NG. I have them in my personal files. I'm not a big '65/'66 lover but I always thought your car just had a classy look to it. The right colour combo or something very distinctive about it.

Good Luck in the future and someone is going to get a nice car. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

at 19 Nov 2003, Just Me "Koi" [ snipped-for-privacy@spamnothotmail.com] wrote in news:N8Wub.82649$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

If only I'd won the lottery. :-( I'd be over there and driving her home. She sure is a beauty. However gets her is very lucky...

Reply to
Paul

Geeze Koi... haven't seen you in a long time!

You didn't get caught up in the fire did you?

Hope all is going to be ok!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Few houses burnt in my neighborhood. All I lost were some shrubs, luckily the wonderful firemen put it out fast!

I am still hoping that maybe I can avoid selling my Baby though!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Wow! I am shocked and delighted Bill! I was expecting to be flamed, buried, tarred and feathered, especially reading the response to the FS for the 68 Mustang!

Thanks to you all that had something nice to say! I sure will try my best to keep her. I can assure you though that I will only sell her to a good Mustang Home!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

I hope so too Koi.. don't be such a stranger ok!

Kate

| > You didn't get caught up in the fire did you? | >

| > Hope all is going to be ok! | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to