FS: 1999 35th anniversary GT for sale

I am posting this for a friend. He has a '99 35th anniversary edition GT for sale. Its a real limited edition anniversary GT with the two tone leather, honey comb rear, 35th hood and rims, and whatever else the anniversary's came with. The car is in really really good condition. It has about 50K miles on it. It is that reddish orange color and it is a coupe with a 5 speed. The only thing not stock is flowmasters and a nice head unit and i think it has the mach 460 stereo. It has never been raced. If it has ever seen 100 mph I would be surprised, the owner babies the car but now he needs a truck for work. He is asking 15,900 but it is negotiable. If you are interested you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net and i will give you his number. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

On 29 Jul 2003 23:19:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BeverlyOmasta) wrote something wonderfully witty:

I gave $14250 for a premium packaged drop-top back at the beginning of the year.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Reply to
Michael Seeley

Its an anniversary edition, plus I said his price was negotiable. If you don't want it, or aren't interested, fine. If not, don't respond. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Sorry, Eric, you've been here long enough to know that's not how it works in here. If you post something, almost everyone will respond whether they have anything to say or not! : )

Steve

Reply to
Steve Marshall

Erik,

Face it, here, if you don't price your car realistically right off the bat, your going to get called out on it.In this case, your friend is pricing it based on the potential of future collectible value. Only one person in one hundred will see it the same way that your friend does...........Even then, he is going to think the car is overpriced...................

Bill S.

Erik D. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

If anyone is interested in the car, make him an offer. The price is NEGOTIABLE. He wants to sell it so I would bet it is VERY NEGOTIABLE. I just posted what he told me about it. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

BTW, a dealer offered him 9K for a trade-in, so I know he isn't expecting to get what he is asking. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Well said BILL...........tom

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Good Post...........tom

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

I think it was nice of you to post it for him Erik, and in particular, nice of you to take the flack for him ;¬), hope you passed some of it on.

Kate

| > If anyone is interested in the car, make him an offer. The price is | > NEGOTIABLE. He wants to sell it so I would bet it is VERY NEGOTIABLE. I | > just posted what he told me about it. | > Erik D. | > '94 white lightning | >

| | BTW, a dealer offered him 9K for a trade-in, so I know he isn't | expecting to get what he is asking. | Erik D. | '94 white lightning | |

Reply to
SVTKate

On 30 Jul 2003 20:43:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BeverlyOmasta) wrote something wonderfully witty:

My name isn't Tom.