FS 2001 V6 coupe in NJ

It is with a heavy heart that I list for sale:

2001 Ford Mustang 43k miles Black, 6 cyl, auto, ABS, traction control, air conditioning, pl/pw, cruise control, power seat, dual airbags, am/fm, 6-disc CD mach 460 system, 16 inch wheels $8800.

As I'm sure you know, the Mustang is not the best car for carting around 2 kids, so with the 2nd child on the way either it has to go or I do :) Please email or post any questions or photo requests. Thanks.

-Alex

Reply to
a l e x

Sorry - email is atsparagon at hotmail.com. Thanks,

-Alex

Reply to
a l e x

Before I picked up my Mustang this year, my last muscle car was a Camaro that was sold soon after I was married and had my first. I can't begin to count the sedans, SUVs and minivans we had in our possession as we raised our two, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Now, my oldest is 18 and has his own Mustang, my 16 year old will get his at HS graduation, and I have my Mustang.

Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family, man...

John

Reply to
JohnW

Thanks for the encouraging words. This is actually my 3rd Mustang (I also had a 73 and a 66), and is also my last for the forseeable future. I just hope I like the body style 18 years from now :)

-Alex

Reply to
a l e x