FS: 64 Ford Custom (Galaxie) - Hot Rod

I know ...... its not a mustang - but its fast and cool anyway.

1964 Ford Custom (Galaxie) Fast 460cc engine with a 4 speed tranny and 9 inch posi rear end. Looks nice and has no body rust. $4500 OBO see at:

Jay "I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"

Reply to
Jay Heisler

No Body Rust. Whats that below the rear window?

Reply to
Hykel

Looks like the paint peeling, and some surface rust only to me. I believe he is speaking about no rust through................Just my own two cents worth on this subject.................

Bill S.

Hykel wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

How fast can a 460cc engine be?

Reply to
Yen

Enough to put a 4,000+lb car in to the low 13's in the quarter mile..................

Bill S.

Yen wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Umm.. I don't see how, myself. I think he was commenting on the slight typo, there. CC vs. CI. It might make a heckuva leaf blower motor, though. :-P

Reply to
RayS