FS: 94/95 parts

I just have a few things laying around that I don't need anymore and was wondering if any of the readers of this newsgroup could use them. I have the following:

94GT CCRM in good working order 94/95 stock strut tower brace 94GT 5-speed computer in good shape 94/95GT intake tube with fresh IAT sensor

IF you need any of these things, email me or post up and offer and they're your's. KJ

Reply to
KJ94GT

Any interior parts? I'm looking for a PRISTINE set of black and tan rear interior panels for a convertible.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

Nope, sorry. I'm still using mine. I'm not parting the car out, just removing what I don't need in an 8-sec street car ;) KJ

Reply to
KJ94GT

Aw well heck, it doesn't hurt to ask!

Reply to