FS: '95 Mustang GT, Central NJ

The time has come for me to sell my trusted steed. This is a gorgeous Bright Atlantic Blue 1995 Mustang GT which has been fawned over and meticulously maintained over its many reliable years of service to me as my daily driver. While the car has a lot of miles on it (249,500), it still runs well. Most of these miles were accumulated on the highway. Everything on the car is in good working order. The car is adult-owned and has never been raced or otherwise abused. The engine is bone stock except for a K&N filter (the valve covers have never been removed). This Mustang is the perfect starting point for a project/race car or to keep as a daily driver. The car has a 4 speed AODE transmission which was overhauled in June of 2001, during which a Trans-Go shift kit was installed. Since its overhaul, the transmission has been regularly serviced and rock solid reliable with firm, positive shifts. The Body is straight with few minor blemishes. Features include the GT cloth interior with the Black/Grey dash and grey seats. The car has power windows, door locks, MACH 460 casette stereo w./Sony

10 CD changer mounted in the trunk. The A/C is ice cold in Summer and the heat is toasty warm in Winter. Due to the installation of Ford Motorsport "C" springs, offset rack bushings and BBK caster camber plates, this car handles as good as it looks. New parts recently installed include a new steering rack and brake rotors/pads. Additionally, the car is equipped with a DEI Sidewinder Alarm System. For the last 7 years this car has been serviced regularly. Its had oil changes every 3,000 miles. I have a full record of all service ever performed on the vehicle and have all receipts available for inspection. The sale price is $4200. Located in Central New Jersey. If interested in hearing more about this car please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I will have photos available soon and will send them if you e-mail me. Please give my old friend a good home! Thanks.

-Mike S.

Reply to
brtbluestang95