FS: Mint Cobra Mustang

Purchasing another car. Planning to sell ASAP.

- 16,000 miles.

- Original owner

- Clear title

- Show car, always garaged

- Detailed maintenance records

- Extras not shown on site

Serious buyers only. Will provide VIN number and other all information you require. Test driving, inspection of records, etc.

Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.nospam.com (remove nospam9)

Rgds, Greg

Reply to
Greg

What year ?

How much ??

Reply to
Katmandu

Says 1999 on web-site... dunno how much though. Looks like a nice car.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Now for sale on eBay.

Item Number 2478797637 if link is wrapping, this will work:
Someone is going to get a good deal out there, I am a motivated seller. Greg

Reply to
Greg

Reserve Reduced. Extra set of Roush Wheels added ($1,600 value).

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
Greg

$19k is pretty high, IMO. I've seen used 03 Cobras w/ very low miles sell for around $21k~$22k recently... but I hope you do sell it for what you're asking. Good luck.

-Mike

<memset