FS. Tweecer RT EEC's calibration

Hi

I have a new Treecer RT, for sale, it was never used for it does not support my trucks computer. :( Dam IT!!! I bought it on a recommendation of a friend who had one in his mustang, only to find out after I received it and download the manual that it doesn't support mine. I know I should of researched it before making the $550.00us purchase! I'm pissed at my friend now as well. :)

Those of you that know what this is know its the best out there. This thing is way cool!!

What is the TwEECer?

The TwEECer is an adapter which connects to the J3 service port of a Ford EEC PCM (see list of supported processors on our Products page), giving you the ability to substitute parameters in the calibration data with parameters that match the modifications which you have made to your engine combo. So as you add performance to your car, you can easily match the EEC's calibration to your combo.

So here the deal, I paid 550.00 plus shipping for it, its new and never been hooked up. I'm selling it here for $400.00us plus $15.00 to Canada or the US, if it doesn't sell I'll list it on eBay for 450.00 to cover the listing fees. These things are selling for 400.00 plus on eBay for a used one.

Now if you are interested you need to make sure it works for your computer, don't do what I did! Here is the web site.

Oh and I won't sell it for a dime less than $400.00 plus shipping so please don't waste my time or yours, this is a great deal so jump on it.

Thanks and take care.

Oh and I do take paypal so we can do it that way as well.

Reply to
BOSS