Fuel pressure regulator

How do I find out if my 1998 Mustang GT has a fuel pressure regulator?

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

...Nevermind.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

ya ask the king of this group ME yes on the fuel rail if memory serves me

i think you use torx to remove

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Yeah it's a torx bit that removes it. 3 I believe I saw.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

On Thu, 19 May 2005 00:03:00 +0000, memset rearranged some electrons to form:

Check to see if it's fuel injected. :-) Oh yeah, I guess it has one.

Reply to
David M