Fuel Temp Sensor location??

I have a 2002 V6 Mustang, and it's throwing a 0181 error, indicating the EFT sensor. I know -- could be other things too, but, it appears that the sensor is fairly cheap and easy to replace.

Problem is -- don't know WHERE it is... the location isn't listed in AllData, nor anywhere on the internet that I can find. Does anyone know?

Reply to
news.west.earthlink.net