Fun saturday, American Pony drive II

The American Pony drive II will pass through Tampa today on it's way north from Ft. Lauderdale. Our local club is going to meet up with it at the I-275 rest area just south of the skyway bridge and join it as it leaves there at 11:30 AM. We'll go as far as I4 towards Orlando. There's also a freebie BBQ at Bill Currie ford where the caravan will stop.

This should be fun. Police escort of course. I'm taking my digital and intend to get some postable pictures.

For those in and around Brandon, Fl the meeting point is today (04/10) at Regency Mall. leaving for the rest area at 10:30AM...

Reply to
Paul

Hey, me and my son was enjoyed the caravan ,that 17th years ago , hes 34 now, We droved an Dark green 1996 mustang convertible , if you get this mail ? Do you have pictures from Tampa, we droved Out in caravan to Old Town ,Orlando in caravan whith ” guided by Sherrifs , best wishes from Jan and son Henrik from Sweden , (American Pony driver ””)

Reply to
Jan Sagelind