[Fwd: Re: Legal Disclaimer for the RAMFM]

The following web site hosted by your company has illegally been swiping my on line content from the rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang news group for use on his privevately run and moderated web based forum. I view this as a theft of my legal content, and have posted publicly that I do not give written permission for him to be doing so. Kindly contact your user and explain to him that "theft of content" is not encouraged any further. He has been warned that he is in violation of the news group charter (see below) yet continues to post his advertising there. It is with your assistance we can stop this from happening any further. I do thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Bill S. News group coordinator on record for the RAMFM

PS: Attached is a copy of the legal disclaimer, as well as the news group charter:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ THE RAMFM and it's associated members do not give permission to use this post or any others here on any other privately run and moderated web site(s). This posting is meant solely for the RAMFM, and it's associated news group readers to be used in this news group setting. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

CHARTER-Dated December 11th, 1995 =======

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang is intended to be an unmoderated newsgroup to support discussion amongst Ford Mustang enthusiasts. Discussion will include, but not be limited to, repairs, modifications, upgrades, notices, opinions, advice and experiences from individuals that have an interest in the Ford Mustang automobile in its various flavours. Allowing the use of an "on record coordinator" for the use of dealing with the posting of commercial advertisers, massive cross posted "off topic" posts, and the occasional flamer. Non "commercial" advertising, for-sale notices and want-ads are acceptable as long as they are in-keeping with the Mustang theme.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Registrant: horsepowered.com

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US

Domain Name: HORSEPOWERED.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact: horsepowered.com Christian Rishel

350 Crossing Blvd. #1103 Orange Park, Florida 32073 US 904-449-4110 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Domain created on 16-Jul-2001 Domain expires on 16-Jul-2004 Last updated on 27-Oct-2003

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ETECHHOSTING.COM NS2.ETECHHOSTING.COM

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: Legal Disclaimer for the RAMFM Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:14:55 GMT From: Admin Organization:

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustangReferences:

Bill, you need to also contact Google, Yahoo, Inktomi, Findwhat, Alternet, and 33 other international portals about posting this NG.

Now this I will tell you, you are right on your protocol about SPAM, but understand you are incorrect about us not being able to legally interact. This is a public NG, we are choosing to interact by law, from a web based browsing system via forum.

Now, you are going to have to go head to head with the industry leaders that also post your NG in an open forum to open forum fashion. You are now saying that legally Google, and many others are not allowed to do this. You are in SERIOUS error.

Good luck.

-- Admin

Bill S.