Gas hits $5.20 U.S. gal. in Toronto, but oil is still cheap

Widest spread between oil and gas prices, ever. We need to double refining capacity in the U.S. and Canada.

Reply to
RichA

Well, you could be in New Jersey.

Reply to
WindsorFo

The could put the refinery in my backyard if it would fit. I'm tired of these scumbags who want the gas but aren't willing to accommodate what is needed to produce the gas.

Reply to
RichA

try £1.50 a L in the UK ....drive a V8? ...no chance........

Reply to
Jimbo /m ...

I have a '92 2.3 pinto engined convertible and have to pretend it is a real mustang ......

Jimbo /m ...

From too few pictures, it looks like a nice one!

Reply to
twk

=2E.

But due to some sort of odd out dated legislation and corrupt=20 dirtbag price gouging business owners, some places in New Jersey have=20 had gasoline for as much as $9.99/gallon.

Reply to
WindsorFo

Looks nice. I had an 88 LX 5.0 Notchback and a 90 LX 5.0 vert a lot like yours. Really good cars.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher