Gas price be damned

"Bittorrents are REFUNDS for all the BAD movie products Hollywood never gave us refunds for in the past"

Reply to
RichA

Heh. I was filling up yesterday and there was an Escalade filling up next to me. I started talking with the guy about the whole gas thing and his mileage. He said he typically gets anywhere from 12-15mpg and he fills it up twice a week. His fillup yesterday (@$3.72/gallon) was almost $100. While he wasn't rushing out to trade it in, he said he'd probably investigate something smaller next time around...like an Escape hybrid. 8-)

Sigh...my fillup was $60. A definite inconvenience...but nothing compared to having your home or your family washed out to sea....Count your blessings.

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

Big Al

That is DAMN funny! I had to play it over about 4 times because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for posting it!

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L