GIft for Mustang lover

Here is a really nice Mustang related gift I found. A pocket knife, and the blade is not just for looks, it's HC steel and exceedingly usable. I've ordered one of these in stock form for a daily knife, I'll see how it performs and may goto an S30V blade.

Reply to
WindsorFox

"WindsorFox" wrote > Here is a really nice Mustang related gift I found. A pocket knife,

Wheres the link?

Scott W. '68 Ranchero 500 '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Reply to
Scott W.

Yep, that's what happens when the phone rings...

WindsorFox