Going With Moog Suspension

I've heard/read good things about Moog parts, so the whole front suspension will be Moog -- ball joints, tie rods, sway bar bushings/ end links, control arm bushings, rack bushings, etc. I figure if I have to replace a few parts I might as well do everything now and be done with it.

Anyone have experience with Moog?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

I've used Moog often in the past.... No better or worse than most "name" brands.... TRW and McQuay-Norris come to mind...

Be aware that most aftermarket suppliers have a dual line for fast moving parts.... There's the cheap crap that they are in for the buck and nothing more.... and the premium line that should outlast the "consumer" line.... but has, on occasion, fallen short.... But they usually have a warranty that works.... Still, I'd make sure you are getting the "premium" line....

Reply to
<mechanic