Good Resto Shops in So. Cal?

Hey folks!

It's been a while since I posted here, though I've been lurking. I have been so busy with my new job that I barely have time to read my email when I get home, then become unconscious.

Anyway, I have a wad of cash coming soon and I want to put the old girl into a nice resto shop to have them do some badly needed work.

I was wondering if any of you fine people could recommend a good shop in So. Cal. I am in Long Beach, but the location of the shop is really inconsequential if they do good work.

Thx for all replies and HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Peace,

Alias ===

1967 Dark Red Hardtop
Reply to
Alias

Hey there,

Depends on what it is you are looking for (and what year the car is). I know of two real good shops here in Mission Viejo that specialize in Mustangs.

Let me know

Page

Reply to
Page Nicholson