gotta trade 65 mustang for a yamaha R1

Ok to start off, the only thing i know about my car is how much it is worth. So most of you are gonna call me a dumb ass (but i have only had the car for one day so give me a break). Only reason i bought the car was to trade it to some one that could take care of it. Found it at a costomers house sitting under a tree so i had to save it. But and its a big but, i dont i dont have the money or time to restore it, so i HAVE to get rid of it. Its a 65 mustang (red) all i know is that it a 289, (with a fucken auto trans) no rust or dents. it has white leather inside, 97,000 miles, 1 owner well 2 if you count me. All in all it a good car i cant take care of (and it kills me). So i want a trade a 65 for a 02 - 06 yamaha R1 OR R6. I live in seattle, so you have to get it to your self and the bike to me. e-mail me cuz it has to go. I'll have the VIN up in a week

Reply to
ace money via CarKB.com