great wax and polish!!

hi all

this is a really good wax and polish kit:

Louis

Reply to
louis

I'll stick to using Meguiars thanks. $25 is a bit high. Hell I thought $10 was a little high before.

-Mike

<memset

at 25 Feb 2004, louis [ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Hmmm, GM polish offered by someone with eBay ID Lou*** and posted in here by somone called Louis. Tooting our own horn are we???

Reply to
Paul

For that price you could buy Zaino and have the best polish on the planet, rather than some junk that was private labeled for GM.

Dennis black 03 GT

Dennis

Hey, I bet if you could toot your own horn, you'd be posting in this group a lot less.. :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]