Gt Mods

After hearing about the little mods you can do to a Cobra and get almost

500HP brought a smile to my face. Well is there anything like that you can do to a GT to get more power? And since I'm still TDY and I have not seen my car so do the 04 GT Verts come stock with subframe connectors? I know my 03 V6 vert did and thats why I couldnt get side exhaust...just curious. Thanks alot

Bryan

2004 Mustang Convertible GT -Sonic Blue

-Light Bar

-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

-White face gauges

-Mach 1 Grill Delete

-Mach 1 Chin Spoiler

-4.10 gears

-2 chamber flowmaster exhaust

-K & N Filter

-Red Calipers all around

Reply to
Bryan S. Moore

An 03/04 Cobra is supercharged stock. This is where the "little mods" bring in major HP. There really isn't anything you can do to get the same bang for buck. I bet you're having fun with those 4.10:1 gears though =).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Actually, there's a lot you can do to get MORE bang for the buck than buying a Cobra.

doc

Reply to
doc

But he's already got a GT.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

The cobra is supercharged so the obvious step to getting that kind of power in your GT would be to get a supercharger or turbo kit.

Mike

Mike