GT vs M3

How times have changed... now it's a legitimate comparison.

Now love to see the new Boss 302 against the M3.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

And cool video!

There's another video that takes place on a drag strip.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Here's the drag strip video.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

And now C&D is guessing $36K for the base Boss.

GILL

NoOp wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com:

I raced an M3 in the Mach-1 and fell back once the speeds hit 100mph. Looks like the tables have turned.

Reply to
Rich

That would mean they are going to make it "straight production" as they promised. 36K is significantly lower than the 40-42 I was thinking. If

36 is the base I wonder if there are going to be unavailable options that are on the GT (that aren't superceded by the boss 302 package of course). Other articles have said the recarro seats are the only option on the boss so I was thinking it would be otherwise loaded.
Reply to
Brent

After watching the videos and reading the article, the Boss 302 should put Mustang on top over the M3. It should address the issues the race driver mentioned leaving no weakness for the M3 to exploit in the competition.

Reply to
Brent