GT500 Test Drive

Interesting comments...

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Man, sounds like the dude was scared of that car. I can imagine what a wreck he'd be if he drove one that's been tweaked to 800 bhp. He'd be a puddle of goo in a 1000 bhp turbo Terminator :). Who's he writing for, SmartCar owners ;) ?

Dan P49Y83+

Reply to
Dan

I saw 2 500's at a car show recently at Murray's skating rink in Yonkers...absolutely beautiful cars.

Anybody know if you can do a pulley modification ala the 2003/4 cobras?

I wonder if gas prices will affect the selling price of these. I'm betting no!

Reply to
Jimmy

I am sure you can. The engines in these cars aren't even breaking a sweat at 500 hp.

IMO, the only thing that will effect the price is the production volume.

Reply to
Michael Johnson