GUYS HELP! drag races

Can someone tell me if there is a site i can check for upcoming drag races near Ohio or Pa>? i never been to one, so have no idea what im looking for or what im doing. can you tell me of any tracks enar these areas, or a website??? thanks

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

I believe the Fun Ford Weekend is at Norwalk Ohio this weekend. Won't get any better than that.

As for a website to find race tracks hit

then use the race track locator. It has a map of each state and different colored dots for each type of track (oval,drag,road,etc). Pick on the dot and it will pull a description of the track and if they have a web page there should be a link to it.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

If you're near the West Virginia border at Point Pleasant come on down RT.

35 to Kanawha Valley Dragway. For a description and location go to
or just email me. I don't work for the track. I just enjoy going.

Gary

Reply to
Gary