Head Unit installation on a 1999 Mustang

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I'm having.

I am trying to install a CD player in my 99 Mustang GT which doesn't have Mach 460. I got it installed, and working, BUT... you can only hear sound through the sub, ie the regular speakers aren't getting any power. I bought an adapter for the square plug on the car, which I assume is to the factory amp.

WHen I was removing the factory head unit, there was a black wire with a black box on it which says '36 Amp'. Is this the remote turn on for the factory amp possibly? Or is this ground?

I wired up the harness the best that I could, connected remote amp turnon, etc to it. I am stumped by this little problem, and am hoping I can get some help with it so that I can get all of my speakers working.

Thanks

Reply to
Erik Hovind

Nevermind, I got it.