heatercore replacement

I have a 2000 olds Bravada and need to replace the heatercore; I'm pretty much a "diy" and believe I can do the job if I just take my time and do it step by step,Id just like some advice before I start,any suggeston will be greatly appreciated. THANK's

Reply to
My Bravada via CarKB.com

I'm intrigued by the thought that, later on, the poster wont be able to find his question, let alone an answer.

Heh.....

"My Bravada via CarKB.com" wrote:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Step 1 - Navigate to a newsgroup that gives a shit about an Olds Bravada!

Reply to
John

Somehow I feel certain there is none...

Reply to
WindsorFox

Hi

I've relaced many a heater core. Its not too bad a job once you get going. The easiest one was a 83 mustang with dealer installed ac. First thing I would do is disconnect the heater hoses and connect them together with a small pipe. Then you can work on the core while still using the car.

Fred

Reply to
Fred V.

I must have done a dozen or two heater cores in fox Mustangs. What a complete pain in the ass. It takes the better part of a day to rip out the dash, change the heater core, then reassemble.

Reply to
Ritz