Hello and Just bought an '03

Hi, all...

I just bought my third Mustang, a 2003 with the 3.8 V6 and slushbox. The other two were a '71 and a '79 Turbo Cobra; after the Cobra, I swore I'd never own another Ford product, much less a Mustang, but I finally gave in after 15 years.

I plan to do a few minor mods, like a K & N air filter and dual exhaust, maybe a chip. It's been a LOOONG time since I did anything more than an oil change to a car, so it's going to be like starting from scratch for me, I'm sure. I'd like to do something to the transmission, too, to make the shifts a little crisper or something, but that'll be a ways off (assuming it gets done at all.) (Does anyone else think this car is natural candidate for a manumatic?)

OK, enough for now. I'm rambling.

Thanks,

--

Reply to
Carl

Dont waste your money on a chip. Buy a diablo predator programmer they work much better and have so many more options. K&N filter is a good move and so is the duals. Add a set of headers and remove the air silencer boot. Being an owner of a 99 V-6 with lots of time down the 1/4 mile, these are the cheapest mods you can make that will make a BIG difference.

Steve

Reply to
Warheits

f*ck are you a sucker

hurc ast

Reply to
relic895

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:35:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote something wonderfully witty:

Plonk, and damn that felt good.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

lmfao f*ck you are dumber than the guy who bought the ford it will look good in his drive way though

hurc ast

Reply to
firefox7620

It already looks good in my driveway, thanks. Chicks are diggin' me now. Wait'll I get that hair transplant--I'll be unstoppable.

Seriously, if you don't like Fords, you're free to leave. You won't do it, though--you're too much like my brother-in-law, with his ego all wrapped up in the car he drives. You're both rather pitiful, really.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

lmfao u need a car to get laid ?

lmfao thats pathetic

hurc ast

Reply to
firefox7620

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Thanks!

Heh heh! I'm usually pretty picky, too, just couldn't afford to be this time around.

As for the chicks, well...I'm sorta taken. I doubt I'll be able to get my girlfriend out of the driver's seat long enough, anyway. She's already claimed it for the commute to work.

Reply to
Carl

Thank you SO much. You're saying pretty much what I'd hoped to hear. I didn't know about the silencer boot, though.

If you don't mind my asking, where's a good place to shop? I did a quick Google for the Predator, and that thing's pretty expensive if bought direct from them.

Reply to
Carl

lmfao

fo a dollar i will let you touch it