HELP: Fitting Power Antenna to '95 GT Convertible

Any one know of a how-to guide on fitting a power antenna on the sn-95?

The closest I got was a post saying that you had to relocate the charcoal cannister to do it, but the link showing the details was unfortunately dead.

Any information much appreciated, thanks :)

Reply to
James

Hi James,

Six months ago, just as we were moving from California, someone decided to releive me of my shorty billet antenna. Since then I have had one on my car that I stole off my hubby's old truck. Simply out of spite I suppose.

I have often wondered how hard it would be to put a power antenna on one of these cars. I searched, but didn't spend a long time.. I did find someone on Ebay that claims they have an antennae and complete instructions, you could give them a try ... "Ask seller a question"

's hard to say if they will be cooperative or notBest of luck to you and if you DO get it figured out, please post it for us:)

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top
Reply to
SVTKate