Help! Need a Belt routing diagram for 3.8L V6.

Please help. I no longer have the engine compartment sticker with routing for the serpentine belt in my 2000 Mustang. It is a 3.8L with A/C. If anyone can send me a diagram or point to a location on the web, I would be grateful. Thanks.

Reply to
gunrunner

I just put the accessory drive diagram from the 2003 shop manual up here (it'll require the Acrobat reader):

It should be the same as a 2000.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
dwtalso