Help troubleshooting ECM code 96

Greetings!

Looking for some advice on troubleshooting a code 96 on a 1989 Mustang GT

5.0 5-speed.

Code 96 states that it is a fuel pump secondary circuit failure. the car seemingly runs fine, and I just cleared up some EGR issues code 33 by replacing egr sensoreand vacuum actuator. The engine was rebuilt 5,000 miles ago, the fuel pump was replaced last summer, and no other issues exist that I am aware of.

Any help would be appreciated!

David

Reply to
<d>