Hemmings Mustang Tech and Price Guide Publication shuts down

The Hemmings Mustang Tech and Price Guide has officially shut down. I received my refund yesterday for the balance of issues I will not receive.

Along with the notice and refund is an ad for back issues. There is a lot of very good classic Mustang information in these issues. The ad lists the contents of each issue.

The ad also says, tell a friend. So, if anyone is interested in purchasing the back issues, I would be happy to forward a copy of the ad in pdf (Adobe Acrobat Reader) format.

Reply to
Spike