Hesitation at WOT

1993 5.0. Seems to go a bit slower at WOT than 90% throttle. Any thoughts guys?

Thank you.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Fuel filter will do that if it is partially plugged.

Reply to
Les Benn

should need more gas, new fuel filter.

I don't think WOT is closed loop, but uses fixed values

if that dosent work read the plugs, then check compression It may have some carbon buildup being a 93 (old and miles) or other problems I just had a rebuild put in my 93 5.0, runs great, 8# of Keene Bell boost, well worth it. Before it was running ragged at anything above 2# boost, must have had a burned valve or rings in #2 cylinder, plug was really garfed up with only

500 miles on it, carbon and oil. Good Luck!
Reply to
Dear Leader

Reply to
Les Benn

give her a tuneup too

Reply to
Dear Leader

Be sure the system that allows air to replace fuel in the fuel tank isn't plugged.

Reply to
Frank ess

Thank you all. Tune up is in order. Thanks!

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Hey guys, all good. Did an oil change and fuel fitler. Runs strong at WOT. Interesting.....

Thanks.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks