Hey guys!

Just thought I would stop by and say hi! Good to see a few of the old-timers still post on here. I guess its been about two years since I last posted. How's everyone doing? I am married and mustangless, and lightningless. The only Ford we have is a '98 escort. I do love my '06 GMC truck though! Hopefully soon I will get another Gen 1 lightning to mod the hell out of!! :)

Erik D. '06 Sierra

Reply to
Erik D.

Where are you? We were wondering if you were still breathing after the hurricanes. We've sort of gotten close to back to naormal here. So, that pooooor lil Chevy gotta 6 litre?? If so, grab some NAWZ and poke your head into BR for a run with my mighty Titan :oP Hhehehe.

Reply to
WindsorFo

I used to be a westbanker before the stormbut now I live in metry. The storm only made me busy since I work for the phone company. I pretty much had no damage except for being tired all the time. I would never drive a chevy, lol!!! It's a GMC dammitt!!! I know i know its the same thing. I actually just have the 5.3 but its plenty powerful enough for what I use it for. I got the 295 horse 5.3 with stinking 3.23 highway gears with the eaton rear. I must say I love it though. I can get 21 mpg on the highway driving sanely. Of course I never drive on the highway though. I do make it to BR occasionally but usually its just for Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops. I may make it to NPR before too long though. I think the Sierra is good for mid 15's or so but I may find out one day. Whats the ole Titan run? When I had my lightning I raced one on the interstate and I couldn't gain an inch on him. They are pretty good looking trucks as well I must admit. Actually i'm thinking of getting a nissan for the wife but it would be either a rogue or an altima.

Erik D. '06 Sierra

Reply to
Erik D.